|General Terms and Conditions of using the Store
- The terms and conditions are made available to every customer free of charge before the conclusion of a distance contract. They are provided in a manner that allows the content to be obtained, reproduced, and recorded using the telecommunications system used by the customer.
- The customer is obligated to familiarise themselves with the content of the terms and conditions before concluding a contract. If the customer does not accept the provisions, they should refrain from making purchases in the shop. By familiarising themselves with the contents in the manner described above, the customer becomes bound by the provisions.
- All product prices are gross prices, which means they include VAT, as stated in Polish zlotys.
- To use the shop properly, it is necessary to meet the Technical Requirements, which include having access to a device with an internet connection, an up-to-date operating system, and an up-to-date internet browser, as well as an email account. The customer should also possess a basic knowledge of the potential threats arising from using the Internet, including online shopping, and take basic technical security measures to safeguard their device, such as installing antivirus programs.
- The customer is obligated not to provide unlawful content or content prohibited by law, such as content that infringes on the personal rights of third parties, and to provide accurate and factual data. The shop’s customer is obligated, in particular::
- to provide only true, current, and necessary data in the forms provided by the shop. The customer should also promptly update any data, including personal data, provided in connection with the conclusion of agreements,
- to use the services and functionalities provided by the shop in a manner that does not disrupt the functioning of the shop and is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law, the terms and conditions, and the customs and rules of social coexistence. Additionally, the customer should ensure that their actions do not disturb the functioning of other shop customers,
- not to provide or transmit any content prohibited by the provisions of the applicable law within the framework of the shop. This includes content that infringes on the property rights or personal rights of third parties,
- not to post unlawful content, such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam), or any content that violates the provisions of the law,
- not to modify the content provided by the shop in an unauthorised manner, particularly the prices or descriptions of products,
- not to take actions aimed at acquiring information not intended for them,
- to make timely payment of the price and other agreed-upon costs in full,
- to collect the ordered products in a timely manner using the selected method of delivery and payment.
- The customer is not authorised to share their login and password with unauthorised individuals or use another customer’s account.
- Products may be made available for sale in the shop as part of pre-sales or special offers, and the terms of these offers are displayed in the shop.
- In the case of making products available as part of special offers, the seller designates a particular product with a special price. The price specified by the seller alongside the special price represents the lowest price at which the product was available in the shop during the last 30 days (referred to as the “last lowest price from the last 30 days”).
- If the price offered to the customer in the store is personalised, for example, based on information about the customer obtained from marketing data (profiling), the seller will inform the customer about the individual price adjustment (price personalization) at the product price in the store.
- The seller implements organisational and technical measures to ensure the security of using the store and the functionalities available on the website (such as the account registration form, order form, etc.).
|Electronic Services in the Shop, including setting up a Shop Customer Account.
||1. The Seller provides the following Electronic Services to Customers through the Store free of charge:
- Service of concluding sales contracts on terms specified in the Terms and Conditions;
- Customer Account service, including storing and providing the Customer with the history of orders placed through the Account in the Store;
- Service of placing orders on terms specified in the Terms and Conditions;
- Service enabling Customers to use the Cart services.
2. The Customer has the option to create an Account in the Store during the order process. The Account includes information about orders and enables the saving of previously used data required for purchasing a Product.
3. The Seller provides the Account maintenance service for a minimum period of one year from the date of its creation.
4. Corrected: Using the Account is possible after completing the form, accepting the provisions of these terms and conditions, and clicking the “Create an account” button.
5. The form for creating an Account requires the Customer to provide the following data: name and surname, email address, login, and password.
6. The Customer creates the Account by filling out the registration form and submitting it to the Seller through the Store’s website. The contract for running the Account in the Store is concluded upon confirmation of the creation of the Customer’s account by the Seller.
7. The contract for running the Account is concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated by either party at any time.
8. The Customer logs into the Account using their registered e-mail address and a unique password set by the Customer themselves.
9. The Customer has the option to make purchases without creating an Account.
10. The Seller will delete the Customer’s Account upon request. To initiate the Account deletion process, the Customer should contact the Seller via the provided email address stated at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions.
11. The Customer’s Account will be deleted within 14 days from the date of receiving the request to delete the Account.
12. Using the Cart begins when the Customer adds the first Product to the Cart. The Cart service is provided free of charge and is one-off – it ends each time an Order is placed.
13. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services may be submitted in writing to the Seller’s registered office address or electronically to the address provided at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions.
14. The Seller will respond to the complaint promptly, within a maximum of 14 days from the date of its receipt.
15. To expedite the handling of the complaint, it is recommended that the Customer provide detailed information and relevant circumstances related to the subject of the complaint in the complaint description. This includes specifying the type and date of the irregularity, stating the Customer’s request, and providing accurate contact details for the complainant.
16. The requirements mentioned above are provided as a recommendation by the Seller to facilitate the handling of complaints. However, it is important to note that submitting a complaint without the recommended complaint description does not affect the effectiveness or validity of the complaint. The Seller will still address and consider all complaints received, regardless of whether they include the recommended information or not.
|Rules of Product Sales: Conclusion and Performance of the Sales Contract – Payment and Delivery of the Product.
- The Store facilitates the process of placing Orders and entering into sales agreements for Products.
- The main features and specifications of each Product are specified on the respective Product page.
- The conclusion of a sales agreement between the Customer and the Store may occur once the Customer has placed an Order, subject to the terms outlined below.
- The sales agreement for the Product is concluded when the Customer places an Order in the Store using the order form and it is confirmed by the Seller.
- The subject of the sales agreement is the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product to the Customer for the price indicated in the store, which is payable by the Customer.
- Orders can be placed at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The store provides the Customer with the option to place an Order through the following process: adding Products to the Cart, and then proceeding to the Order form. Alternatively, if the Customer has an Account, they can confirm the accuracy and correctness of the necessary data for the conclusion and execution of the sales agreement directly in the order form.
- A Customer who does not have an Account is responsible for independently completing the Order form by providing the necessary data for the conclusion and execution of the sales agreement.
- It is important to note that providing accurate and up-to-date Customer data is crucial for the proper execution of the sales agreement. Failure to provide correct and complete information in the order form may hinder the processing of the Order. The following Customer data must be provided in the Order form: first name, last name, complete address, email address, and details regarding the sales agreement, including the selected Product(s), the quantity of Product(s), delivery location and method, and the Customer’s chosen payment method for the Product(s).
- For Customers who are not Consumers, additional information is required to be provided in the Order form. This includes the company name and, if requested, the data necessary for issuing a VAT invoice, such as the NIP (Tax Identification Number). This information is necessary to ensure accurate invoicing and compliance with tax regulations.
- Pressing the “Order and pay” button (or any equivalent wording) signifies the Customer’s intention to place an Order for the selected Products. By clicking this button, the Customer confirms and finalises the Order, initiating the process of purchasing the selected Products from the Store.
- The Customer can review the Products in the Cart and make any desired changes before finalising the Order.
- After clicking the “Order and pay” button (or equivalent wording), the Customer will have the option to choose a payment operator and will be automatically redirected to the payment gateway operated by the selected operator for online payments. Information about the available operators is continuously provided in the Store.
- In response to the Order, the Customer will receive an immediate automatic message to the provided email address, confirming the receipt of the Order and initiating its verification process.
- After verifying the Order, the Store will promptly send a message to the Customer’s provided email address, confirming the acceptance of the offer or offers for Products submitted in the Order. The message will also confirm the commencement of the Order or provide information about the refusal to accept all or some of the offers for Products submitted in the Order.
- The Sales Agreement is concluded once the Seller accepts the Order, which is confirmed by sending an email message to the Customer. The Customer is required to make full payment of the Price within 7 days from the date of placing the Order. Failure to fulfil this obligation will result in the Sales Agreement being deemed as not concluded.
- In the event of refusal to accept the offer or offers submitted as part of the Order fulfilment by the Customer, the Sales Agreement for the Products indicated by the Store in the e-mail message refusing the offer is not concluded. In such a case, the Seller shall immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of sending the message referred to above, refund the payments made by the Customer, to the extent that the Sales Agreement was not concluded.
- The Seller provides information to the Customer regarding the delivery costs, payments, or any other additional costs in the Order Form before the Customer places the Order. The total value of the Order includes the Price of the Product(s) and the applicable delivery costs.
- The Seller sends a summary of the Order, which includes the most important information about the Order, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the form.
- The Store organizes special offers for selected Products available in the Store. Unless the provisions of the special offers clearly state otherwise, special offers cannot be combined. The availability of a given special offer may depend on the availability of Products in the Store.
The Store enables the following payment methods:
- Payment using the selected payment operator from among PayU (https://www.payu.pl), PayPal (https://www.paypal.com).
- Payment by VISA or Mastercard card.
- The Seller shall provide the Customer with proof of purchase in an electronic or paper form together with the shipment containing the Product to the address indicated by the Customer. The Customer agrees that the proof of payment, such as an invoice or receipt, will be prepared and sent to the e-mail address provided by them during the Order placement or Account creation.
- The seller may organise special offers in which the customer, upon meeting specific conditions, will receive an additional product for free, or have the option to purchase an additional product for an extra fee specified in the terms of the special offer, or receive a discount on the price of the product(s) added to the shopping cart.
- Detailed terms and conditions of each special offer are specified based on its availability and duration. Customers can find this information on the Store’s website, the Store’s social media profiles, or the profiles of persons cooperating with the Seller.
- During the special offers, customers can take advantage of them multiple times, provided they meet the terms and conditions of each offer for each transaction.
- Participation in the special offers is voluntary.
- The duration of the special offers is specified in the detailed terms and conditions of each offer, as outlined in point 2 of the terms and conditions.
- If the consumer exercises their right to withdraw from the agreement by these Terms and Conditions, and as a result, the special offer terms and conditions are not fulfilled, the consumer is obliged to return the free or discounted product along with any other products that are being returned as part of the withdrawal from the agreement.
- If the consumer exercises their right to withdraw from the agreement by these Terms and Conditions, and the special offer terms and conditions, which included a free product or a discount on it, are still being met, the customer is entitled to keep the free or discounted product along with any other products that were not returned as part of the withdrawal from the agreement.
- Complaints regarding the special offers can be submitted to the Seller through electronic means or traditional correspondence using the contact information specified in these Terms and Conditions. To expedite the processing of the complaint, it is advisable for the customer to provide relevant information and details about the subject matter of the complaint, as well as their contact information, in the complaint description. However, it should be noted that these recommendations are optional and do not affect the validity of complaints submitted without the recommended complaint description.
|Costs, method and deadline for payment.
- The products available in the Store encompass items from various industries, including clothing, textiles, and other related categories, all of which are showcased on the Store’s website. As per the regulations outlined in this document, the Seller undertakes the responsibility of delivering the purchased products to the Customer in accordance with the Sales Agreement.
- Upon placing an order for a physical product, the Seller will fulfil the order by shipping the purchased product to the address provided by the Customer during the purchase process.
- The Store provides information about the available methods of delivery for physical products, as well as the expected delivery time, on its website.
- Delivery of the product takes place within Poland, specifically to the address provided by the Customer during the order placement. If the delivery address is located outside of Poland, specific conditions and terms of delivery will be specified either on the Store’s website or agreed upon individually.
- The delivery time for the product is determined by the Store and is usually indicated on the product page or communicated to the Customer through email correspondence sent by the Seller.
- Delivery of the product to the Customer is generally subject to a delivery charge unless otherwise specified in the Sales Agreement.
- The total waiting time for the Customer to receive the product, also known as the delivery time, is composed of two components: the time required to prepare the order for shipment by the Store and the time needed for the product to be delivered to the designated delivery location. The preparation time is determined by the Store and may vary depending on various factors such as product availability and order volume. The delivery time by a specific carrier depends on the chosen delivery method selected by the Customer. The estimated delivery time for each product and the available delivery methods are typically provided on the product page, in the “Delivery Methods” tab on the Store’s website, or the email correspondence sent by the Seller.
- The standard delivery time for the product to reach the Customer is up to 14 business days unless otherwise specified in the product description or during the order placement process. If a different delivery time is indicated by the Seller for a specific product, that specified delivery time will apply to the Customer’s order.
- If the Seller has specified a different delivery time for a purchased physical product during the purchase process, then the delivery time indicated by the Seller on the product sales page (pre-sale) will apply.
- In the case of an order containing multiple products with different delivery times, the appropriate delivery time for the entire order will be the longest delivery time among the products.
|Rights arising from non-conformity of the product with the contract
- The seller is responsible to the customer if the sold product does not comply with the Agreement. The specific regulations regarding non-compliance of the product with the Agreement are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code to entrepreneurs, and the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights to Consumers and Entrepreneurs as consumers. It is important to clarify that the rights arising from the non-compliance of the product with the Agreement apply to customers of the Store who are both Consumers and Entrepreneurs acting as consumers.
- Products presented in the Store may be accompanied by a manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty. The specific terms and duration of the warranty are provided in the warranty card issued by the guarantor and attached to the product. It is important to note that the warranty cannot impose repair or replacement conditions that are less favourable to the Consumer than those specified in points 4 to 8.
- If the Customer discovers any non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement, they should promptly contact the Seller. This can be done by sending an email to the address provided at the beginning of the Terms and conditions or by sending a written notification via post. The Customer should clearly state their claim regarding the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement in their communication with the Seller.
- If the Product does not meet the requirements specified in the Agreement, the Consumer has the right to request its repair or replacement.
- The Seller has the option to replace the Product when the Consumer requests a repair or to repair the Product when the Consumer requests a replacement if fulfilling the Consumer’s choice of remedy is not feasible or would result in disproportionate costs for the Seller. If both repair and replacement are not possible or would entail excessive costs, the Seller may refuse to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement. These options are provided to ensure a fair and practical resolution when addressing non-compliance with the Agreement.
- In assessing the excessive costs, all relevant circumstances of the case are taken into account, including the significance of the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement, the value of the Product as defined by the Agreement, and the undue inconvenience to the Consumer resulting from changing the method or refusing to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement.
- The Seller carries out repairs or replacements within a reasonable time from the moment when the Seller was informed by the Consumer about the non-compliance with the Agreement, and without causing excessive inconvenience to the Consumer, taking into account the specific nature of the goods and the purpose for which the Consumer acquired them. The costs of repairs or replacements, including postage, transport, labour, and materials, are borne by the Seller.
- The Consumer provides the Product subject to repair or replacement to the Seller. The Seller will arrange and cover the expenses for picking up the goods from the Consumer.
- If the Product has been installed before the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement is revealed, the entrepreneur shall, at his own expense, dismantle the goods, repair or replace them, and reinstall them.
If the Product is not in conformity with the Agreement, the consumer may make a statement on a reduction of the price or withdrawal from the Agreement when:
- The Seller refused to bring the Product into conformity with the Agreement under point 5;
- The Seller did not bring the Product into conformity with the Agreement following points 7-9;
- The lack of conformity of the Product with the Agreement still exists, even though the Seller tried to bring the Product into conformity with the Agreement;
- The lack of conformity of the Product with the Agreement is so significant that it justifies an immediate reduction of the price or withdrawal from the Agreement;
- The statement of the Seller or the circumstances indicate that he will not bring the Product into conformity with the Agreement in a reasonable time or without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint within a reasonable period of 14 days.
- If the Consumer, while exercising their rights due to the non-conformity of the Product with the Agreement, has made a statement to the Seller, and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 calendar days, it is deemed that the request was justified
- To expedite the processing of the complaint, it is recommended that the Consumer provides information and circumstances related to the subject matter of the complaint, including the type and date of occurrence of the defect, as well as their contact details. However, it should be noted that these recommendations are only suggestions and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended complaint description.
- The Consumer, who exercises their rights due to the non-conformity of the Product with the Agreement, is obliged to deliver the defective product to the Seller’s headquarters address. In the case of a Consumer who is a consumer, the cost of delivering the defective product is borne by the Seller.
- If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the Seller’s liability for warranty is excluded by Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code.
- More information about consumer rights can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at https://prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl.
- The Seller is responsible for any non-conformity of the goods with the Agreement that existed at the time of delivery and is discovered within two years from that time, unless the shelf life of the goods, as determined by the Seller, its legal predecessor, or authorised representatives, is longer. It is assumed that any lack of conformity that becomes apparent before the expiration of two years from the delivery of the goods existed at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise or if the assumption is inconsistent with the nature of the goods or the nature of the lack of conformity with the Agreement. The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement if the lack of conformity of the Product with the Agreement is insignificant. It is presumed that the lack of conformity of the Product with the Agreement is significant.
- The rights arising from the non-conformity of the Product with the Agreement apply to customers of the Store who are both Consumers and Entrepreneurs as defined by consumer rights.
- According to this regulation, a business owner who is also a consumer acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions, and then exercises their rights accordingly. If a business owner who is also a consumer wants to make a complaint, they should complete the appropriate complaint form and include the necessary data to confirm their status by Article 7aa of the Consumer Rights Act. Alternatively, they can provide this information to the Seller using another method specified by the Seller.
- The business owner who is also a consumer should declare in the form sent to the Shop that the Sales Agreement is directly related to their business activity. However, they should also specify that the agreement does not have a professional character for them, based on the nature of the business activity they are engaged in.
|Termination of the agreement
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without providing a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product.
- Withdrawal from the Agreement can be made by informing the Seller of the decision through a statement. The statement can be sent via email to the contact details provided at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer is responsible for covering only the direct cost of returning the item.
- To expedite the process of withdrawing from the Agreement, it is recommended that the Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer use the withdrawal form template provided as an annexe to the Terms and Conditions. However, it is important to note that using the form is only a recommendation, and not using it does not invalidate the withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall refund to the Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer all payments received from them, excluding any additional costs resulting from the chosen delivery method that is different from the cheapest ordinary method of delivery available in the Store.
- The refund will be issued using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer in the original transaction unless they have explicitly indicated otherwise in their withdrawal statement from the sales agreement.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer will not incur any fees associated with the refund process.
- The Customer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller promptly, within 14 days from the date on which they withdrew from the sales agreement.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer, the Seller may withhold the refund of payments received until the Product is returned or until the Consumer or Entrepreneur as a consumer provides proof of its return, whichever happens first.
- The Customer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to the Customer in relation to a contract if:
- The subject matter is a Product delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene once the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- The subject matter of the sales agreement is an item that is not prefabricated and is manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or is intended to satisfy his or her individualised needs,
- The subject matter of the performance is Products that, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery.
- If the Consumer exercises the right of withdrawal from the agreement in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and as a result, the conditions of the Special offers are no longer fulfilled, the Customer is obliged to return the Product received free of charge or with a discount, along with any remaining Products that are being returned as part of the withdrawal.
- The entrepreneur exercising consumer rights should complete the appropriate withdrawal form, including the data confirming the circumstances of their status in accordance with Article 7aa of the Consumer Rights Act. Alternatively, they can provide this information to the Seller in another way.
- The entrepreneur exercising consumer rights declares in the form sent to the Seller that the Sales Agreement is directly related to their business activity, but it does not have a professional character, as it is primarily connected to the subject of the business activity they are engaged in.
- In relation to a customer who is not a consumer or an entrepreneur exercising consumer rights, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 calendar days from the day of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims against the Seller by the customer.
- The Seller has the right to limit available payment methods, including requiring full or partial payment in advance from a customer who is not a consumer or an entrepreneur exercising consumer rights.
- The Seller may terminate the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending a relevant statement to a customer who is not a consumer or an entrepreneur exercising consumer rights.
- The Seller’s liability towards a customer who is not a consumer or an entrepreneur exercising consumer rights is limited – both in terms of a single claim and for all claims in total – to the amount paid by the customer, and the Seller is not liable for any lost profits.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and a customer who is not a consumer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the Seller’s registered office.
|Alternative methods of dispute resolution, consideration of complaints, and claims for consumers
- The seller agrees to engage in alternative dispute resolution or mediation processes for any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods. The specific details of such processes will be determined by the parties involved in the dispute.
- Any disputes related to services provided by the Store will be resolved by the competent common courts, and the applicable law for such disputes is Polish law.
- A Customer who is a Consumer has the option to utilise alternative dispute resolution and claims settlement procedures. The guidelines for accessing these procedures are accessible at the offices and on the websites of county (city) consumer advocates, social organisations responsible for consumer protection, as well as provincial inspectorates of trade inspection. Additional information can be found on the following websites of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- There is also the possibility to use the online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and businesses, which is available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- The provisions of the Regulations do not limit the possibility for Customers to refer to mandatory legal provisions governing the protection of consumer rights.
|Validity and changes to the terms and conditions.
- The Seller may introduce changes to these Regulations for valid reasons, including changes to sales conditions, changes in applicable regulations, the introduction of new products or services, as well as changes in IT solutions.
- Concerning Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller may change the terms and conditions at any time based on the universally applicable provisions of the law.
- The Regulations in force on the date of concluding the agreement apply to agreements concluded before the change of the Regulations. The changes to the Regulations become effective within 14 days from the date of publication.
- The Regulations are governed by Polish law.
- Activities related to the Regulations carried out by Customers who are not consumers should be in written form. Any disputes between the Seller and Customers who are not consumers will be settled by a court having jurisdiction over the registered office or place of residence of the Seller.
- The Seller may terminate the Service Agreement with the Customer with a 30-day notice period for valid reasons, which include changes in the provisions of law regulating the provision of electronic services by the Store that affect the mutual rights and obligations specified in the agreement.
||Regulations for download (PDF)
Previous versions of regulations (PDF):
|Model withdrawal form
||MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, you may use this form and send it to us by email. However, this is not necessary for effective withdrawal from the contract. This applies to consumers and from January 1, 2021, also to natural persons who conclude a contract directly related to their business activity, when it follows from the content of this contract that it does not have a professional nature for them, resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity, made available based on the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
Seller: LOVLI SILK LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with its registered office in Warsaw (registered address: Plac Przymierza 6/9, 03-944 Warsaw; and address for delivery: Plac Przymierza 6, Reception, Staircase A, 03-944 Warsaw); entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000789435; court registry where the company’s documentation is kept: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register; share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000; NIP: 5272895539; REGON: 383550502.
I hereby declare that I withdraw from the sales contract for the following products:
IDENTIFICATION DATA: Name and surname: Date of conclusion of the Contract and order number:
The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was chosen by you when purchasing the products from our Store.
I declare that I am aware of the conditions of returning the product specified in the Store Terms and Conditions.
signature and date
Information on the processing of personal data in connection with the withdrawal from a sales agreement:
- We would like to inform you that the personal data provided in this form will be processed to handle the process of withdrawal from the agreement. The data controller for the information provided in the form is the Seller. Returns on behalf of the Seller are handled by 4Values Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Pruszków at ul. Parzniewska 4, 05-800 Pruszków, KRS 0000667616, NIP 5342541523, REGON 36677428700000.
- For more information regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the email address indicated on the Seller’s website. Please note that in connection with the handling of the process of withdrawal from the agreement, your data may be processed by external entities involved in the handling of this process, such as an accounting office.
- The form containing your personal data will be stored by the Seller for the period necessary to complete the process of withdrawal from the agreement and to address any potential claims resulting from the implementation of the withdrawal.
- In connection with the processing of personal data contained in the form, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your data, their rectification, deletion, or restriction of processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
|Personal data protection.
- The customer’s personal data is processed by the Seller as the data controller.
- Providing personal data by the customer is voluntary but necessary to create an Account, use certain Electronic Services, and conclude a sales agreement.
- The Regulations and attachments to the Regulations constitute a contractual template within the meaning of Art. 384 § 1 of the Civil Code. The content of the Regulations is available free of charge to Customers on the Store’s website.
- The recording, securing, and sharing of essential provisions of the Service Provision Agreement takes place by sending an email message to the address provided by the Customer. The recording, securing, sharing, and confirmation to the Customer of essential provisions of the Sales Agreement takes place by sending an email message to the Customer with confirmation of the placed Order and providing an active link to the content of these Regulations in the email message.
- Proof of purchase by the Customer from the Store will be provided by email or in paper form in a shipment containing the Product.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations are subject to generally applicable Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the Seller’s registered office.
- By placing any content on the Account or in another location on the Store’s website, the Customer hereby grants the Seller a non-exclusive, free licence to use, store in the computer memory, modify, delete, supplement, perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute on the Internet, in particular, such content without territorial limitation.
- The content provided on this website, including product descriptions, is a manifestation of our intellectual creativity and is subject to copyright protection. Using the content provided beyond permissible personal use may result in the risk of criminal and civil liability. If you have any doubts about the legal nature of the content we provide or how you can legally use it, please send us a message, and we will provide you with a comprehensive answer.
- If you have any further questions or need clarification on any of the above, please feel free to contact us.